Tuesday, 21 May 2013

LOOKING AT MY MIRROR

I dress up when before the mirror I sit,
And often practices for performance I did!
But that one day, standing before
mirror to speak to I swore!
Deep I penetrated into my eyes,
All I found were the truthful lies!
A gleaming face of my reflection,
catching my eyes careless attention!
showed me the soulful emotion I have
An innocent kid playfully being brave!
sweet sixteen dreaming impossible dreams,
and there's a fluctuating bulb in the heart that beams!
I see the pain I have been suffering since long..
But still a flame that makes me strong!
I blush at the thoughts of my lovable crush,
Then to comb my hair I pick up the brush..
brushing my hair to look gorgeous a little more,
and then I step out of my imaginative door!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful poem.........shows that written frm heart....big thnks for sharing......ur liberty of thoughts wid ppl!!!

    ReplyDelete