Wednesday, 22 May 2013

THE FLAME I SAW....


To worship my lord, things I arranged.
And with all the things I got so engaged,
Finally, I lighted the diya for god,
Staring at it, the world seemed fraud!
We are said to get inspired from personalities,
But its in home, need not scan the cities.
This single shimmering flam of color orange,
And also some yellow hues with carbon drainage.
Oh! Beautiful it looks lighting up my cupboard..
Aside are the books, which for all is sacred!
To be ready to fight the winds, I learnt from flame
And if turned off, not others to blame.
Spreading the grains of light in darkness..
And putting out the inner weakness..
To let the waste go away up in the air,
It teaches me to be rational and fair..
It lightens and lifts up a dull lamp.
And if more vigorous, dries up rotten and damp.
Thank you lord to create this tiny inspiration..
And an impact that has lasting impression!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment